You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Group Process I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HSE 112||Group Process I||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: HSE 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces interpersonal concepts and group dynamics. Emphasis is placed on self-awareness facilitated by experiential learning in small groups with analysis of personal experiences and the behavior of others. Upon completion, students should be able to show competence in identifying and explaining how people are influenced by their interactions in group settings.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: HSE 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Human Services Technology - Diploma (Day and Evening)