You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HYD 110||Hydraulics/Pneumatics I||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic components and functions of hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Topics include standard symbols, pumps, control valves, control assemblies, actuators, FRL, maintenance procedures, and switching and control devices. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the operation of a fluid power system, including design, application, and troubleshooting.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23526)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Machine Operator - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)