Principles of Industrial Mgmt
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ISC 135||Principles of Industrial Mgmt||4||0||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers the managerial principles and practices required for organizations to succeed in modern industry, including quality and productivity improvement. Topics include the functions and roles of all levels of the management, organization design, planning and control of manufacturing operation, managing conflict, group dynamics, and problem solving skills. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of management principles and integrate these principles into job situations.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23493)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Global Logistics and Distribution Management Technology - Global Logistics Technology - Diploma ( Day and Online)
- Global Logistics and Distribution Management Technology - Global Logistics Technology - Diploma ( Evening and Online)