You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Exam Room Procedures II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 240||Exam Room Procedures II||3||4||0||5|
|Prerequisites: MED 140|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is designed to expand and build upon skills presented in MED 140. Emphasis is placed on advanced exam room procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate enhanced competence in selected exam room procedures. This course is limited to the students currently admitted to the Medical Assisting program.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Assisting - Fall Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Assisting - Spring Entry - Associate in Applied Science (Day)