You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MNT 111||Maintenance Practices||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2002|
This course provides in-depth theory and practical applications relating to predictive and preventive maintenance programs. Emphasis is placed on equipment failure analysis, maintenance management software, and techniques such as vibration and infrared analysis. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of modern analytical and documentation methods.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Machine Operator - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)