You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Ther Massage Applications
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MTH 120A||Ther Massage Applications||3||6||0||5|
|Prerequisites: MTH 110|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course provides an expanded knowledge and skill base for the massage therapist in a variety of clinical settings. Emphasis is placed on selected therapeutic approaches throughout the lifespan. Upon completion, students should be able to perform entry level therapeutic massage on various populations.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner II - Certificate (Evening Part-time)
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma (Evening)