You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Clinical Supplement I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MTH 121||Clinical Supplement I||0||0||3||1|
|Corequisites: MTH 110 or MTH 120 or MTH 125 or MTH 210 or MTH 220|
|Effective Term: Spring 2008|
This course is designed to introduce the student to a variety of clinical experiences. Emphasis is placed on applying the therapeutic massage process across the lifespan. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate delivery of massage techniques in a clinical setting.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner II - Certificate (Day )
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner II - Certificate (Evening Part-time)
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma (Day)
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma (Evening)