Routing & Switching II
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NET 226||Routing & Switching II||1||4||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NET 225|
|Effective Term: Spring 2006|
This course introduces WAN theory and design, WAN technology, PPP, Frame Relay, ISDN, and additional case studies. Topics include network congestion problems, TCP/IP transport and network layer protocols, advanced routing and switching configuration, ISDN protocols, PPP encapsulation operations on a router. Upon completion, students should be able to provide solutions for network routing problems, identify ISDN protocols, and describe the Spanning Tree protocol.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Networking Technology - Cisco Networking Associate - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Networking Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)