You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here
Operating System Concepts REVISED 2016FA
||Operating System Concepts REVISED 2016FA
|Effective Term: Spring 2006
|This course introduces students to a broad range of operating system concepts, including installation and maintenance. Emphasis is place on operating system concepts, management, maintenance, and resources required. Upon completion of this course, students will have an understanding of OS concepts, installation, management, maintenance, using a variety of operating systems.
|1. Identify steps to install various operating systems.
2. Analyze maintenance needs.
3. Identify features and purposes of various operating systems.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study