Med Office Simulation
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|OST 243||Med Office Simulation||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: OST 148|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course introduces medical systems used to process information in the automated office. Topics include traditional and electronic information resources, storing and retrieving information, and the billing cycle. Upon completion, students should be able to use the computer accurately to schedule, bill, update and make corrections.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - Outpatient Billing - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Diploma (Day and Evening)