You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PAD 254||Grant Writing||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the basic techniques of successful grant writing. Topics include concept development, funding sources research, and writing skills relevant to the grants process. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of the grants process.
2011FA - New Course
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Financial Management - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)