You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Basic Welding Processes
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 112||Basic Welding Processes||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces basic welding and cutting. Emphasis is placed on beads applied with gases, mild steel fillers, and electrodes and the capillary action of solder. Upon completion, students should be able to set up welding and oxy-fuel equipment and perform welding, brazing, and soldering processes.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Plumbing - Diploma (Day)