You are currently viewing the 2016 - 2017 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|WLD 265||Automated Welding/Cutting||2||6||0||4|
|Prerequisites: WLD 110 and WLD 121|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces automated welding equipment and processes. Topics include setup, programming, and operation of automated welding and cutting equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to set up, program, and operate automated welding and cutting equipment.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Welding Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Welding Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)