Intro to Automation
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ATR 112||Intro to Automation||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the basic principles of automated systems and describes the tasks that technicians perform on the job. Topics include the history, development, and current applications of robots and automated systems including their configuration, operation, components, and controls. Upon completion, students should be able to understand the basic concepts of automation and robotic systems.
2014FA - New Course (S23467)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Advanced Automation & Robotics - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)