You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ATR 280||Robotic Fundamentals||3||2||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers application, programming, and maintenance fundamentals for robotic devices. Emphasis is placed on terminology, problem solving, robotic systems controls, and hands-on projects. Upon completion, students should be able to apply basic concepts in application, programming, and robotic control systems.
2014FA - New Course (S12171)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Advanced Automation & Robotics - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)