Engine Performance 1 Lab
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUT 181A||Engine Performance 1 Lab||0||3||0||1|
|Corequisites: AUT 181|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course is an optional lab to be used as an alternative to coop placement in meeting the NATEF standards for total hours. Topics include overviews of engine operation, ignition components and systems, fuel delivery, injection components and systems and emission control devices and emerging engine performance technologies. Upon completion, students should be able to describe operation and diagnose/repair basic ignition, fuel and emission related driveability problems using appropriate test equipment/ service information. This course is restricted to students in the Automotive Systems Technology program of study ONLY!
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Diploma (Evening)