You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Blueprint Reading: Mech
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPR 121||Blueprint Reading: Mech||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: BPR 111 or MAC 131|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the interpretation of intermediate blueprints. Topics include tolerancing, auxiliary views, sectional views and assembly drawings. Upon completion, students should be able to read and interpret a mechanical working drawing.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)