You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Audio/Radio Production I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BPT 131||Audio/Radio Production I||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the creation, development, production, and presentation of audio programming elements for broadcast and/or other electronic media applications. Emphasis is placed on the proper operation of professional audio equipment and the study of basic physical behavior and perceptual effects of sound. Upon completion, students should be able to correctly operate audio recording and playback equipment and demonstrate an understanding of the basic components of sound.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Radio Production - Diploma (Day)
- Broadcasting and Production Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )