You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Human Resource Management
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|BUS 153||Human Resource Management||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the functions of personnel/human resource management within an organization. Topics include equal opportunity and the legal environment, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, employee development, compensation planning, and employee relations. Upon completion, students should be able to anticipate and resolve human resource concerns.
2012FA - New Local Prereq: RED 090
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Business Administration - Human Resources - Certificate (Day, Evening, Online)
- Business Administration - Public Administration Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Evening and Online)
- Entrepreneurship - Small Business Management - Certificate (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)