You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Criminalistics NEW REQUISITE 2017FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|CJC 222||Criminalistics NEW REQUISITE 2017FA||3||0||0||3|
|Corequisites: CJC 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course covers the functions of the forensic laboratory and its relationship to successful criminal investigations and prosecutions. Topics include advanced crime scene processing, investigative techniques, current forensic technologies, and other related topics. Upon completion, students should be able to identify and collect relevant evidence at simulated crime scenes and request appropriate laboratory analysis of submitted evidence.
2017FA – Added Local Coreq: CJC 111
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Criminal Justice Technology/Forensic Science - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day and Evening)
- Criminal Justice Technology - Certificate (Day, Evening and Online)