You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Introduction to DEAT
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DEA 111||Introduction to DEAT||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2001|
This course is an overview of the digital effects and animation technology field from the most simple processes to the most complex. Topics covered include digitizing existing images, creating digital images, manipulation of images and various forms of computer animation. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a vocabulary of the digital effects and animation field and knowledge of outstanding examples of work in the field.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: None: Removed ART 131
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)