You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DFT 119||Basic CAD||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces computer-aided drafting software for specific technologies to non-drafting majors. Emphasis is placed on understanding the software command structure and drafting standards for specific technical fields. Upon completion, students should be able to create and plot basic drawings.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)