Intro to PLC
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ELC 128||Intro to PLC||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course introduces the programmable logic controller (PLC) and its associated applications. Topics include ladder logic diagrams, input/output modules, power supplies, surge protection, selection/installation of controllers, and interfacing of controllers with equipment. Upon completion, students should be able to understand basic PLC systems and create simple programs.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23522)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Advanced Automation & Robotics - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)