|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ELC 228||PLC Applications||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers programming and applications of programmable logic controllers. Emphasis is placed on programming techniques, networking, specialty I/O modules, and system troubleshooting. Upon completion, students should be able to specify, implement, and maintain complex PLC controlled systems.
2014FA - New course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Advanced Automation & Robotics - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)