Aging Policies Programs & Serv
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|GRO 250||Aging Policies Programs & Serv||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: GRO 120|
|Effective Term: Fall 2012|
This course covers the development of state and federal policies, programs, and services for an aging population as a result of demographic shifts. Topics include initial federal programs addressing aging issues, emerging challenges and trends, the role of needs assessment and outcome measures that shape policies, and contemporary issues. Upon completion, students should be able to articulate about initial federal programs; assess emerging challenges and trends; demonstrate the value of needs assessments; and identify contemporary issues.
2013FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Social Gerontology - Certificate (Online)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)