You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Infra & App Supp in Healthcare NEW REQUISITE 2017FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HBI 230||Infra & App Supp in Healthcare NEW REQUISITE 2017FA||2||3||0||3|
|Prerequisites: HBI 110|
|Effective Term: Summer 2012|
This course covers implementing, deploying, and supporting IT systems in EHR/EMR environments. Emphasis on regulatory requirements, business practices, installation and configuration of hardware/software, troubleshooting, mobile technology, security, and end user training. Upon completion, students should be able to successfully implement, deploy and support IT systems in EHR/EMR environments in healthcare settings.
2014FA- New Course (S23211)
2017FA – Added Local Prereq: HBI 110
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Healthcare Informatics - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day and Evening)
- IT-Healthcare Informatics - Certificate NEW (Day and Evening)