You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Prof Practice Exp III NEW 2018SP
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HIT 222||Prof Practice Exp III NEW 2018SP||0||0||6||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course provides supervised clinical experience in healthcare settings. Emphasis is placed on practical application of curriculum concepts to the healthcare setting. Upon completion, students should be able to apply health information theory to healthcare facility practices.
2018SP - New Course (S21672)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Health Information Technology - Summer Entry - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Health Information Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)