You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Landscape Design I REVISED REQUISITE 2017FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 112||Landscape Design I REVISED REQUISITE 2017FA||2||3||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
2014FA - New Course Version (S23383)
2017FA – Deleted local prereq: HOR 160
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Maintenance - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)