You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Soils & Fertilizers
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 166||Soils & Fertilizers||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
2014FA - New Course Version (S23385)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Market Gardening - Certificate (Day)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)