You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|HOR 168||Plant Propagation||2||2||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course is a study of sexual and asexual reproduction of plants. Emphasis is placed on seed propagation, grafting, stem and root propagation, micro-propagation and other propagation techniques. Upon completion, students should be able to successfully propagate ornamental plants.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Horticulture Technology - Greenhouse and Nursery Operations - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Landscape Maintenance - Certificate (Evening)
- Horticulture Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)