You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here
|Prerequisites: IEC 225
|Effective Term: Fall 2015
|This course includes an in-depth study of procedural compliance regarding import regulations of US Customs and Border Protection emphasizing the Trade Act of 2003. Emphasis is placed on the regulatory audit program and customs broker management. Upon completion students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of government regulations as they relate to the importation of goods.
|·Student Learning Outcomes
1. Describe procedural compliance regarding import regulations of US Customs and Border Protection.
2. Discuss government regulations as they relate to the importation of goods.
3. Identify the provisions of the Trade Act of 2003.
4. Describe a regulatory audit programs.
2015FA - New Course Version (S24142)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)