|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|LOG 125||Transportation Logistics||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course covers the role and importance of the transportation industry. This is an overview of transportation emphasizing its environmental and sociological aspects, economic impact, services, regulatory guidelines, policies, and its future. Upon completion, students should be able to identify modes of transportation, interpret governing regulations, and describe the principles and terminology used in the transportation industry.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Certificate NEW (Day and Online)
- Supply Chain Management-Global Logistics Technology - Diploma NEW (Day and Online)