You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Machining Applications II NEW 2017FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 142||Machining Applications II NEW 2017FA||2||6||0||4|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course provides instruction in the wide variety of processes associated with machining. Topics include safety, equipment set-up, holding fixtures, tooling, cutting speeds and depths, metal properties, and proper finishes. Upon completion, students should be able to safely demonstrate advanced machining operations, accurately measure components, and produce accurate components with a proper finish.
2017FA - New Course (S22924)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)