You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Adv Machining Calc
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MAC 152||Adv Machining Calc||1||2||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MAC 151|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course combines mathematical functions with practical machine shop applications and problems. Emphasis is placed on gear ratios, lead screws, indexing problems, and their applications in the machine shop. Upon completion, students should be able to calculate solutions to machining problems.
2011FA - New Course
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Day)
- Computer-Integrated Machining - Diploma (Evening)