Introduction to A & P
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MED 116||Introduction to A & P||3||2||0||4|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 1998|
This course introduces basic anatomy and physiology. Emphasis is placed on the relationship between body structure and function and the procedures common to health care. Upon completion, students should be able to identify body system components and functions relating this knowledge to the delivery of health care. Restricted to MA, MOA and MT programs of study.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Medical Office Administration - Medical Billing & Coding Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day and Evening)
- Medical Office Administration - Outpatient Coding - Diploma NEW (Day and Evening)