You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Intro to Maint Procedures
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MNT 110||Intro to Maint Procedures||1||3||0||2|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers basic maintenance fundamentals for power transmission equipment. Topics include equipment inspection, lubrication, alignment, and other scheduled maintenance procedures. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate knowledge of accepted maintenance procedures and practices according to current industry standards.
2014FA - New Course Version (S23528)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Industrial Systems Technology - Advanced Automation & Robotics - Certificate NEW (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Industrial Systems Technology - Diploma (Day)