You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
MRI Physics I
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|MRI 217||MRI Physics I||2||0||0||2|
|Prerequisites: MRI 216|
|Corequisites: MRI 214 and MRI 241 and MRI 260|
|Effective Term: Fall 2007|
This course is designed to cover the basic physics fundamentals of magnetic resonance imaging. Emphasis is placed on the historical development, basic imaging principles, and use of basic scan parameters and pulse sequences. Upon completion, the student should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the basic fundamentals of magnetic resonance.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Advanced Placement - Diploma (Day)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)