Windows Admin III
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|NOS 232||Windows Admin III||2||2||0||3|
|Prerequisites: NOS 230|
|Effective Term: Fall 2014|
This course covers management and configuration of a highly available Windows Server operating system. Emphasis is placed on the implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures for network services and access controls. Upon completion, students should be able to manage and configure a highly available Windows Server operating system.
2014FA - New Course Version (S24043)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- IT-Network Management - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- IT-Network Mgt NOS Certified Microsoft & Linux Professional - Certificate NEW (Day, Evening, Online)