You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|PHY 110||Conceptual Physics||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Corequisites: PHY 110A|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a conceptually-based exposure to the fundamental principles and processes of the physical world. Topics include basic concepts of motion, forces, energy, heat, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of matter and the universe. Upon completion, students should be able to describe examples and applications of the principles studied. This course has been approved for transfer under the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement as a general education course in Natural Science.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
2014FA - Identified Course as UGETC
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Cardiovascular Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Medical Sonography - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)