You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RLS 112||Broker Prelicensing||5||0||0||5|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098 and RLS 113|
|Effective Term: Spring 2007|
This course provides basic instruction in real estate principles and practices. Topics include law, finance, brokerage, closing, valuation, management, taxation, mathematics, construction, land use, property insurance, and NC License Law and Commission Rules. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate basic knowledge and skills necessary for real estate sales.
2014FA - Revised Local Prereq from RED 090 to DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Financial Services - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)