You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Rad Therapy Orientation
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 150||Rad Therapy Orientation||3||0||0||3|
|Effective Term: Summer 2006|
This course introduces the operations of radiation therapy departments. Emphasis is placed on patient care in the clinical setting, familiarization with therapy equipment and the role of the radiation therapist. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the roles of a radiation therapist.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)