You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
General RAD THRY Physics
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|RTT 230||General RAD THRY Physics||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: RTT 161|
|Effective Term: Fall 2005|
This course introduces the fundamental principles of physics as they relate to radiation therapy. Topics include the structure of the atom, matter and energy, definitions of the nature of radiation, radioactivity, and interactions with matter. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of physics and how it relates to radiation therapy.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Advanced Placement - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Radiation Therapy Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)