You are currently viewing the 2017 - 2018 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Basic Transp Electricity
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|TRN 120||Basic Transp Electricity||4||3||0||5|
|Effective Term: Fall 2013|
This course covers basic electrical theory, wiring diagrams, test equipment, and diagnosis, repair and replacement of batteries, starters, and alternators. Topics include Ohm's Law, circuit construction, wiring diagrams, circuit testing, and basic troubleshooting. Upon completion, students should be able to properly use wiring diagrams, diagnose, test, and repair basic wiring, battery, starting, charging, and electrical concerns.
2014FA - New Course (S23456)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Automotive Systems Technology - Toyota T-Ten - Associate in Applied Science (Day, Partial Online)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Automotive Systems Technology - Diploma (Evening)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Certificate (Day)
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology - Diploma (Day)
- Motorcycle Mechanics - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)