You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
College Student Success
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACA 111||College Student Success||1||0||0||1|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the college’s physical, academic and social environment and promotes the personal development essential for success. Topics include campus facilities and resources; policies, procedures, and programs; study skills; and life management issues such as health, self-esteem, motivation, goal-setting, diversity, and communication. Upon completion, students should be able to function effectively within the college environment to meet their educational objectives.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner I - Certificate (Day )
- Therapeutic Massage - Massage Practitioner I - Certificate (Evening Part-time)
- Therapeutic Massage - Associate in Applied Science (Day)
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma (Day)
- Therapeutic Massage - Diploma (Evening)