You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
Accounting Software Appl NEW VERSION 2018FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 150||Accounting Software Appl NEW VERSION 2018FA||1||3||0||2|
|Prerequisites: ACC 115 or ACC 120 and CIS 110 or CIS 111|
|Effective Term: Fall 2018|
This course introduces microcomputer applications related to accounting systems. Topics include general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, and correcting, adjusting, and closing entries. Upon completion, students should be able to use a computer accounting package to accurately solve accounting problems.
2018FA – New Course Version (S24974)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Evening)
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Business Administration - General Track - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)
- Entrepreneurship - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)