|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 225||Cost Accounting||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ACC 121|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course introduces the nature and purposes of cost accounting as an information system for planning and control. Topics include direct materials, direct labor, factory overhead, process, job order and standard cost systems. Upon completion, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles involved and display an analytical problem-solving ability for the topics covered.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Evening)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Online)
- Healthcare Management Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Evening and Online)