You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|ACC 250||Advanced Accounting||3||0||0||3|
|Prerequisites: ACC 220|
|Effective Term: Fall 2003|
This course is designed to analyze special accounting issues, which may include business combinations, partnerships, international accounting, estates and trusts. Emphasis is placed on analyzing transactions and preparing working papers and financial statements. Upon completion, students should be able to solve a wide variety of problems by advanced application of accounting principles and procedures.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Day)
- Accounting and Finance - Accounting Track - Associate in Applied Science NEW (Evening)