You are currently viewing the 2018 - 2019 Academic Catalog/Student Handbook. The current catalog is located here.
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|AUB 162||Autobody Estimating||1||2||0||2|
|Effective Term: Summer 1997|
This course provides a comprehensive study of autobody estimating. Topics include collision damage analysis, industry regulations, flatrate and estimated time and collision estimating manuals. Upon completion, students should be able to prepare and interpret a damage report.
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Non-Structural Damage - Certificate (Day and Evening)
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day )
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology - Diploma (Evening)