DEA Foundation Studio I NEW 2018FA
|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|DEA 133||DEA Foundation Studio I NEW 2018FA||0||6||0||3|
|Prerequisites: DEA 111|
|Effective Term: Summer 2018|
This course introduces the process of art for animation through digitization. Emphasis is placed on how to draw dynamic figures using gesture drawing techniques and sequential imagery. Upon completion, students should be able to produce traditional and digital drawings using hardware and software practices standard in the entertainment and visual effects industry.
2018FA - New Course (S25085)
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Gaming Design - Certificate (Day)
- Digital Effects and Animation Technology - Associate in Applied Science (Day)