|Course||Course Title||Class||Lab/ Shop||Clinical/ Co-op||Credit|
|Prerequisites: DRE 098|
|Effective Term: Fall 2011|
This course covers the psychological, social, and physical aspects of aging. Emphasis is placed on the factors that promote mental and physical well-being. Upon completion, students should be able to recognize the aging process and its psychological, social, and physical aspects.
2013FA - New Local Prereq: ENG 090 or DRE 098
2014FA - Revised Local Prereqs: ENG 090 and RED 090 replaced by DRE 098
- : Comprehensive Articulation Agreement - This course is recommended for students transferring to a four-year university.
- : Local Requirement
- : Instructional Service Agreement
- : Universal General Education Transfer Component (UGETC)
- : Global Distinction
- : Requisite(s)
This Course can be found in these Programs of Study
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Social Gerontology - Certificate (Online)
- Human Services Technology/Gerontology - Associate in Applied Science (Day and Evening)